Sunday, January 23, 2011

First Impression

My first impression of the class was basically what I expected for the most part. I am excited about the opportunity this class offers in terms of creativity, and I expect to learn a lot from this class. I have heard that this class would be challenging, and I look forward to improving my skills in digital arts.

To tell you a little bit about myself, my name is Constantin Spatoulas. I am from Philadelphia, PA, and I just turned 21 years old. I am an Electronic Media Art & Technology (EMAT) Major, and a Junior at the University of Tampa. Some hobbies of mine include soccer, ice hockey, baseball, photography, 3D animation, drawing and skateboarding. I also LOVE music, and am obsessed with trying to make the perfect playlist for relatively common occasions such as a party, wedding, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment